1. What information do we collect?
When you register on any of our sites (“Services”), we collect your email address, and additional information from you when you register for our Services through your existing social network accounts. When registering for our Services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter additional information as required to complete any transactions you have requested. You may, however, visit certain parts of our Services anonymously and may communicate with third parties through use of the Services.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide at registration may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your use of the service, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, please click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing email we have sent you. Note that you will continue to receive email receipts and notifications for any transactions you conduct through the Services.
4. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
6. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
7. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on October 24, 2017.
9. Contacting Us
If have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.